Based on Earth, Milky Way
16th March 2017
iPhone & iPad
Cosmic Express is a puzzle game about planning the train route for the world's most awkward space colony, from the minds behind A Good Snowman Is Hard To Build and the art of Tyu from Klondike. It's cute, harder than it looks, and guaranteed to give you hours of frustrating fun across hundreds of levels.
Only hours after the launch of A Good Snowman Is Hard To Build, Alan Hazelden sat down on the California Zephyr train in Chicago. As part of Train Jam 2015, he made the short game Train Braining, which would later form the base for Cosmic Express. Over a year later, he teamed up again with Benjamin Davis (A Good Snowman) along with the talented 3D artist, Tyu, to form the Cosmic Engineers. Joined by Maize Wallin for audio and Nick Dymond for music, the team spent just nine months taking a rough prototype to a polished gem: a success for knowing exactly what you're making from the very start of a project.
- Hundreds of aliens that need your help to find a home.
- Challenging puzzles from the minds behind A Good Snowman Is Hard To Build.
- Overwhelmingly-cute alien world brought to life by Tyu.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Finalist" IMGA Global, 2017
- "Finalist" IndiePlus, 2017
- "Official Selection" Indie Megabooth, GDC 2017
- "Official Selection" Google Play Indie Corner, PAX 2016
A Good Snowman Is Hard To Build
A puzzle game about being a monster and making snowmen. More information at agoodsnowman.com.
Cosmic Express Credits
Plastic Fern Studios
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks